The Blandford Fire Monument, erected in 1760 to mark the completion of the town’s rebuilding after the ‘Great Fire’ in 1731. The pump is also (charmingly) known as the Bastard’s Pump in honour of John and William Bastard, the architects responsible for rebuilding much of the town.

Informations supplémentaires

 
 

Vous connaissez cet endroit et vous voulez partager votre expérience et vos impressions ?
Vous souhaitez apporter un complément d'informations ou des corrections ?
Laissez un commentaire ci-dessous afin de partager avec tout le monde !


Logo-blanc-250

Copyright 2020 Traces d'Histoire ©  Tous droits réservés